[asterisk-users] over 200 queues, anyone?

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Thu Jan 4 06:49:49 MST 2007

HI Gavin,
wish we could do that! :) the problem is that they want to have
personalized agents too - so that each client has its own line AND his own
agents, so that they get back to speaking to the same people all of the
time. SO we need many different queues to accomodate all those
differences. Your sript looks very useful thoiugh! :)
l.

Home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.loway.it