[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Cisco PRI gateway config

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Sun Feb 25 23:17:21 MST 2007

> > Do you think it could have been done with another T1/E1Asterisk box
> between
> > the Nortel PBX and the other Asterisk server ?
>
> Sorry, I do not understand exactly what you are asking. Do you mean using
> an
> Asterisk with PRI card instead of Cisco? If so, I have no experience with
> this.

That was exactly what I meant.
Your setup is :

Nortel ----------- Cisco ----------- Asterisk

What I was thinking about is:
Nortel ----------- Asterisk1 ----------Asterisk2

In previous case, your are using Cisco's QSIG features.
In the latter one, you could use Asterisk QSIG features.

I was asking because, I was wondering how Cisco and Asterisk QSIG features
compare.

Regards