[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Cisco PRI gateway config

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Sat Feb 24 02:09:26 MST 2007

quite OT:
do you have some info, about what platforms supports qsig decode? I
found, that first supported in 12.4.(9)T, but I don't know, if only on
28xx or also in older routers (like 3660) with NM-HDV-E1...
and what is the name for qsig decode feature? I compare features in two
ci$co firmwares (12.4.9T vs. 12.4.4T) using feature navigator, but
cannot find anything about new feature like qsig decode support ....
PJ