[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Cisco PRI gateway config

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Fri Feb 23 21:14:00 MST 2007

> Do you think it could have been done with another T1/E1Asterisk box between
> the Nortel PBX and the other Asterisk server ?

Sorry, I do not understand exactly what you are asking. Do you mean using an
Asterisk with PRI card instead of Cisco? If so, I have no experience with this.

> Which features would you then loose or gain, given current status of QSIG
> support in Asterisk ?

In my case the Cisco did all the Q.sig work so Asterisk's Q.sig functionality
was not used.

                                     __Yehavi: