[asterisk-users] Open CallerID Database?

Shane Young asterisk2 at shaneyoung.com
Mon Feb 19 13:20:15 MST 2007

Our CNAM provider claims to have more than 196 million entries.  I
just don't think you could reliably maintain that in this format.

Let's say I'm a CLEC and I have 40,000 numbers.  I want to update that
in one place (my SCP, probably).  I wouldn't also want to update
another database through another method.