[asterisk-users] Setting Caller-ID / Point Codes

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 13:00:28 MST 2007

Greetings folks,
I'm currently dealing with a company to let me set Caller-ID-Name on
outbound calls.  So far pretty happy with their services.  The basic service
works like this:

* CLEC sets Point Code to point to this company
* CLEC has to sign LOA saying they give me permission to set the
Caller-ID-Name through this company.
* I go into web interface and set name.

However, the CLEC is currently asking questions about the LOA, and I am
concerned they may not sign it.

What do other people here know about this procedure.  Have any of you signed
up with a company to allow you to set the Caller-ID-Name?  If so, was an LOA
required?  Did your CLEC sign it?  Who do you all work with?