[asterisk-users] Attended Transfer with snom phones

Michael Boers michaelscotttech at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 10:26:43 MST 2007

I have setup an asterisk based phone system using snom-320 (SIP based)
phones.

I would like to change what seems to be the default procedure for an
attended call transfer.  Right now, the phone user places the call on hold,
calls the extension using a "extension" button on the phone, speaks with the
call recipient , and presses transfer to transfer the held call.

The users would like to press transfer, call the extension using a
"extension" button on the phone, speak to the recipient, then hangup to
complete the call.

Can you give me a suggestion as to how to do this.

Thank you,

Michael Boers
Michael Scott Technology