[asterisk-users] MINNESOTA: TwinCities Asterisk Users Group - Saturday February 17th 2007 - 11:00am

asterisk_help at iwishi.nu asterisk_help at iwishi.nu
Fri Feb 16 14:09:07 MST 2007

This is a reminder that the Twin Cities Asterisk Users Group will be meeting
this Saturday, Feb 17 at 11:00am. - This month's meeting is primarily
a business meeting to discuss the agenda for the coming year. Last
weekend I was unable to present or host the meeting in my offices because
I had another appointment. We need other locations and presenters. If you
have a topic you would like to see presented, this is your chance to have
your say for this coming year.

Meetings are normally held monthly on the second Saturday of each month,
excluding July and December. The Agenda is posted online
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Twin+Cities+Asterisk+User+Group+Agenda

This meeting will be held at Sound Choice Communications LLC in
Bloomington, MN...

Hope to see you at:     11:00 AM - Saturday

Sound Choice Communications LLC
7839 12th Ave So
Bloomington MN 55425
+1.(651)-999-0888