[asterisk-users] Queues do not accept calls if all agent are busy?

Ex Vitorino ex.vitorino at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 11:13:17 MST 2007

On 2/15/07, Angel Heart <cocent at yahoo.com> wrote:

> cud any one help me figuring out the problem... When the agent in a queue is
> engaged, it cannot accept anymore calls, below is the script;

Angel,

Check your queues.conf, specifically the "joinempty" parameter.
See below the relevant part in the queues.conf sample file:

; This setting controls whether callers can join a queue with no members. There
; are three choices:
;
; yes    - callers can join a queue with no members or only unavailable members
; no     - callers cannot join a queue with no members
; strict - callers cannot join a queue with no members or only unavailable
;          members
;
; joinempty = yes

Cheers,