[asterisk-users] Dialplan checkup

Barry Fawthrop barry at ttienterprises.org
Fri Feb 9 19:49:17 MST 2007

Thanks Guys

I already have the fax machine a brother all-in-one Printer, scanner, fax.
I realize the s,3, answers the line
But How can I get s,2, to detect if it is a fax and take it from there
without answering?

Or can someone explain what make an incoming goto  exten => s,..........
                            and what make it go to exten => fax,........
How does this logic work??

Thanks again

Barry