[asterisk-users] New voicemail app (supports many interfaces, including Audix)

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Fri Dec 28 12:07:31 CST 2007

Dean,

I am saying nothing of the sort.

To clarify, I am saying that I do not see the people you mentioned
fishing for free ideas or posting commercially to the User's list with
the exception of yourself now, when you had affiliation with Mexuar, and
a handful of other times.

I find it funny when I see the commercials on TV and email spam asking
for "Inventor's Ideas", all it would take is one sucker to rip off with
a great idea to make all those commercials pay off.

Some of us have long memories, can put pieces together and will call you
out when something is fishy.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro