[asterisk-users] New voicemail app (supports many interfaces, including Audix)

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Dec 27 21:39:15 CST 2007

So you're saying people like snapanumber, mexuar and other commercially
related Asterisk applications cant charge money huh Steve?

Maybe this conference call may interest you.
http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-22622/TS-75263.mp3

Cheers,
Dean

App"
> idea a while ago?  Sharks are everywhere.
>
> Anyways, this is the Users, soliciting should be done on the Biz list.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve Totaro
>
> Dean Collins wrote:
> >
> > Are you selling/licensing the new voicemail app or just asking if
> > people want to download it?
> >

> > The reason for asking is if you are selling it I have some thoughts
on
> > how voicemail on asterisk can be improved and would like to discuss
> > licensing this to you.
> >

> > Not really working for the next few days till after new year though
so
> > email replies will be sporadic.
> >

> > Cheers,
> >
> > Dean

> > *From:* asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com

It's
> > much cleaner than Comedian mail and can emulate several voicemail
user
> > interfaces, including Audix. It's a great replacement for Audix. All
> > of the sounds/prompts are presently being re-recorded by a
> > professional female voice.
> >
> > If you are interest in the app, let us know at nt_jnewman at yahoo.com.
> >
> > Justin

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!
> > Search.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http:/tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearc
h/