[asterisk-users] ip phone suggestion for Asia?

Joel Hill jhill at asteriskit.com.au
Wed Dec 19 22:53:56 CST 2007

	Hi tbskyd,

We have found that the Grandstream's are not that great a phone. One of
our best sellers is the Snom range and I know that the Australian
supplier spends half his time in Hong Kong so you shouldn't have any
problems getting so over there. They are a little more expensive than
the Grandstream's but cheaper than the Polycoms around that Aastra price
range.

Cheers,

Joel.