[asterisk-users] ip phone suggestion for Asia?

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 00:06:24 CST 2007

hi Joel:

  thanks a lot for your reply. i forgot snom :)
  i wrote a snom employ found in this email list, but got no reply.
  i saw there are huge complain about grandstream firmware this year.
grandstream seems response and solve some of them. i wonder if their
product is ok now.
  i don't know the situation of snom, will they response to user's request?
  thanks again for your kindly help!!

Regards,
tbskyd