[asterisk-users] ip phone suggestion for Asia?

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 22:33:55 CST 2007

Hi:
   i am surveying ip phones for our company. we will use them with asterisk.
   we have office in taiwan, hong kong,singapore and china.
   cisco and polycom are too expensive for us.
   we try several china brand ip phones. they are all cheap and
some of them have good quality. but most of them won't offer future firmware
support, which we think it's important for ip phones.
   searching in the mail list, we found aastra is good, but they don't sale to
asia. grandstream looks good also.there are many grandstream users in the list,
can someone share any good or bad experience about grandstream today?
   if there are other good choice, please tell us!!
   thanks a lot for your help!!

Regards,
tbskyd