[asterisk-users] Queue calls drop to voicemail intermittantly

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Mon Dec 17 13:02:47 CST 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 11:45 -0700, Robert Norton - SophMedia LLC wrote:
> Are the agents “ignoring” the calls while their ringing?
>

> --
> Robert Norton
> SophMedia LLC Operations Manager
> Cell: 480-234-4312 Office: 480-626-5449 (x300)
> P.O. Box 7755 Tempe, AZ 85281
> http://www.XStreamHost.com - Web Hosting
> http://www.SophMedia.com - Consulting & Web Development

	I had this problem.  What was happening was that the timeout on the
dial command for the extension where the agent is was lower than the
time the queue waits for the agent to answer before returning the call
to the queue.  The voicemail timeout should be higher than the time the
queue waits until the agent answers.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001