[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.2.18 and Polycom phones not forwarding anymore

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Thu Dec 13 14:25:00 CST 2007

Hi,

I've had a functioning Asterisk system (1.2.18), which I haven't
reconfigured in any way, that is just now refusing to forward calls.   I
only have Polycom phones.  When I use the phone's forward feature
(forwarding the phone with extension 204 to extension 206, which used to
work as recently as yesterday) I get this in the console: "called
sipreg-12344".  No ringing, nothing.  Just a long silence while the Dial cmd
times out.

I`ve rebooted the phones, the router, everything in fact, but no result.
Would anyone have an idea where to look next?

Regards,

Mick