[asterisk-users] Asterisk on IBM Netvista 2800 8364-EXX?

Vincent vincent.delporte at bigfoot.com
Wed Dec 12 18:46:38 CST 2007

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:34:50 -0600, "Michael Graves"
<mgraves at mstvp.com> wrote:
>Then I migrated to a Soekris Net4801 and dropped that FXOs completely.
>I must say that for me that was a good decision. For about 6 months I
>call forwarded my numbers to DID provided by an ITSP. I actually tried
>several ITSPs over a period of months. When one stood out a really very
>good I ported the numbers.

I might do this, but for that, I'd have to dump the triple play ADSL
provider and move to a more professionnal, ADSL-only provider. I just
can't take the risk of customers not reaching us because the ADSL link
goes south, or the ITSP isn't that reliable.

At least I got the 2800 to display the configuration menu :-) I
ordered a couple of SanDisk CF cards, and will give it a shot.