[asterisk-users] Members in 'Unknown' status in output of 'queue show'

James FitzGibbon james.fitzgibbon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 07:25:19 CDT 2007

On 8/29/07, BJ Weschke <bweschke at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think we will want to see what state chan_sip is sending into
> app_queue for it to be called "Uknown". What is the last state these
> channels are in before they go to "Unknown" in app_queue?

Unfortunately, I don't know.  This is in an active call center (~20 calls
going on at all times) and the first I hear about it is when agents start
complaining of getting calls while already on a call.

I'd have to add some debug code to both chan_sip and app_queue every time
the state changes I expect, but the last time this happened was over 5 weeks
ago and there's no obvious similarities between the two occurences.

I'll add the debug code anyway just in case, but I don't think it will give
me anything useful prior to opening the bug report.

--
j.