[asterisk-users] Users Conference - Friday at 12:30 PM EDT: Founders of Voicepulse

Matthew Brothers matthew at brothersfamily.net
Wed Aug 22 18:49:35 CDT 2007

For this week's conference, the two founders of Voicepulse, Ravi
Sakaria and Ketan Patel, will be joining us.  For those of you who
are not aware, Voicepulse is an asterisk friendly VOIP provider that
has won awards for service and innovation.

We will also have Trixbox news, updates, as well as discount codes.

Lastly, we are working feverishly to bring you more information
regarding legal issues surrounding VOIP in the coming weeks.

So please join us for this week's conference:
http://www.AsteriskUsersConference.org

You can find out more about Voicepulse at:
http://www.voicepulse.com

Voicepulse's asterisk section located at:
http://connect.voicepulse.com

Info about the founders of Voicepulse:
http://www.voicepulse.com/corporate/Management.aspx