[asterisk-users] Queue Agents from Dialplan

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Wed Aug 22 15:31:59 CDT 2007

Is there any way to get the channel of the first agent called in a
queue?  Say I have a queue with 5 agents setup in roundrobin.  I want
the voicemail to go to the first person that was called.  Say a call
comes in and rings 1,2,3, then I want it to go to vm for 1.  Say the
next call rings 4,5,1, I want it to go to vm for 4.  I am looking for a
way to get that info into the dialplan so that I can send the calls to
the appropriate voicemail.  Thanks.

Peder