[asterisk-users] Dialogic support

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Aug 22 19:13:53 CDT 2007

Sorry for not indenting, I am stuck using OWA for the moment.

If your customer seriously wants to pursue that option, please let me know what they have.  Model numbers, used/new, how many, and any other details.  I can probably get them a much better price than Ebay or something.

Thank,

Steve

My customer has tones of DM3 cards (DM/V600, DM/N1200, and D600-2E1),
they want to see if they can use them in Asterisk. My advise to them is
to sell those cards and buy Sangoma E1 cards, and still have money left.