[asterisk-users] Call queue problem

Nick Whitaker nickwhitaker at rfnow.com
Tue Aug 21 09:28:59 CDT 2007

Hi all,

We have an 8 agent support desk setup with 2 call queues running
Asterisk 1.4.5.  Every so often agents will receive a call from the
queue that only rings once not allowing them time to answer.  The call
doesn't seem to be dropped, just seems to go to voicemail.  The agents
are also mentioning they do not receive the 30 second wrapuptime I have
specified in queues.conf.  We're using polycom 501 phones and I'm adding
agents to the queues using Addqueuemember().  I believe I have the call
limits and limitonpeer settings right in sip.conf.  The only difference
between the two queues is one has a higher weight.  Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.

[our-support-queue]

musicclass = default
strategy = leastrecent