[asterisk-users] Asterisk in Soekris 5501: Is Astlinux the only able solution?

Jonathan GF jonathan at surestorm.com
Tue Aug 21 08:36:09 CDT 2007

Hello,

i would like the forum to help or advice me if my feeling is correct or not.

Is Astlinux the only distribution able to run on Soekris 5501 hardware or
other can run also (trixbox, freepbx, o maybe a manual installation of
asterisk).

My question is easy: i'd need to install it on that hardware for a very
small office and the further administrator do not understand so much about
Asterisk, although they can handle unix/linux boxes.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank in advance for you help.

Regards,

Jonathan GF