[asterisk-users] Which GUI for ACD edition ?

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Tue Aug 21 02:11:43 CDT 2007

Hello,

I want to safely delegate ACD edition to a system administrator who has no
knowledge of Linux nor Asterisk.
More precisely, I want him to be able to edit and change menus such as :
"Type 1 for management; 2 for support; 3 for sales department".

I could teach this administrator what Asterisk config files are but I'm
wondering if any GUI exists for such task (editing a vocal menu tree).
Maybe something not related to telephony could be used for that.

Any idea ?

Best regards