[asterisk-users] Which GUI for ACD edition ?

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Tue Aug 21 10:05:42 CDT 2007

Olivier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to safely delegate ACD edition to a system administrator who has
> no knowledge of Linux nor Asterisk.
> More precisely, I want him to be able to edit and change menus such as :
> "Type 1 for management; 2 for support; 3 for sales department".
>
> I could teach this administrator what Asterisk config files are but I'm
> wondering if any GUI exists for such task (editing a vocal menu tree).
> Maybe something not related to telephony could be used for that.
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Best regards

Oliver,

You can check out DialplanPro if you like.  Its very easy and graphical
to create dialplans for our users.

http://www.datatrakpos.com/pos/datatalk/Default.aspx

Unfortunately, roles/permission groups are not yet implemented (another
reason why its still in beta) so the user would have the full gambit of
functionality.  However, if you feel comfortable with the admin, then
you can simply create the initial menus and train her to modify only
those menus.

--
Warm Regards,

Lee