[asterisk-users] Passing Variables to Voicemail's Email Notification

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 20:49:38 CDT 2007

While I don't have an answer on how to access channel variables from
voicemail.conf, for the problem you mention this should help.
Change CALLERID(name) to your ticket number and then use VM_CIDNAME in
the subject line.
If you don't want to lose the original CIDNAME then just add your
ticket number like this:
Set(CALLERID(name)=${CALLERID(name)} TICKETNUMBER:12345)