[asterisk-users] Nokia cell connected to Asterisk

Eric Chamberlain eric at voxilla.com
Mon Aug 20 14:36:50 CDT 2007

On the SIP side of things, we have a how-to guide for the Nokia E series and Asterisk. <http://voxilla.com/voxilla-stories/voxilla-how-to-guides/using-the-nokia-e-series-phones-with-asterisk-865.html>

--

Eric Chamberlain, CISSP

Chief Technical Officer

Voxilla - http://voxilla.com/

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Jonathan GF
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 4:05 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Nokia cell connected to Asterisk

Thanks Steve and Mitcheloc,

in fact i was think in something more "obsolet" like connect via serial/usb cable the cell to the asterisk box. Never thought in the SIP stack of new Nokia's but i will start looking for info about this. If you [Steve] know of a good written material of interest please let me know.

Probably Mitcheloc is right too, there are a lot of manners to achieve this and the problem is mine that i don't know how to search what i want. Anyway, thank you for your inputs. Any others will be welcomed, for sure.

Regards,

Jonathan GF