[asterisk-users] Nokia cell connected to Asterisk

Luis Antonio Prata Barbosa luispratalistas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 12:01:41 CDT 2007

Hi,

Are all models with bluetooth capabiilty able to dial using bluetooth ???
In Brazil some telephony companies offer a little box to conect your fixed
land line. Probably a bluetooth to Analog line gateway. However, only
cellphones with especial firmware can be used.

So, what cellphones can I use to do it ??

Searching I found this one that seems a very good option...
HP iPAQ 514

Luis A P Barbosa