[asterisk-users] RAW asterisk!

Alex Epshteyn alex at thirdlane.com
Thu Aug 16 17:53:01 CDT 2007

Bill,

Please take a look at Thirdlane PBX Manager. It gives you both management
and end-user GUI, and stores data in text configuration files. You can also
extend it using what we call Scripts (basically GUI integrated
self-documented Asterisk Macros), this way you can still use your Asterisk
dialplan coding skills when required and hardly ever need the "RAW" mode.

Best regards,
Alex

Alex Epshteyn
Third Lane Technologies, LLC