[asterisk-users] RAW asterisk!

Henry L.Coleman asterisk at voip-pbx.ca
Thu Aug 16 17:03:26 CDT 2007

I was trying to come up with a definitive answer for your question.
I use Trixbox/FreePBX but thats because I have a several systems that I
maintain. I couldn't remember all the clients configuration files and in
some respects the GUI is self documenting. I also share the admin of these
systems so if I change something my tech can see it also.
So my conclusion is that if you are looking after more than one system or
administration is being done by other people besides you then go with
Trixbox (I challenge you to find a feature or function that it doesn't
have )
If you want to get under the hood and it doesn't matter that no-one else
will be able to figure out how it works (in production) then Asterisk
(Raw)
is a lot of fun and will give you a sense of achievement when you get it
up and running

Good luck ...may the force be with you

--
Henry L. Coleman.