[asterisk-users] Callback DTMF Problem

Wolfgang Liegel wli at teamfon.com
Thu Aug 16 04:19:12 CDT 2007

Hi,
I have a similar problem:
when I initiate a callback to a local SIP phone no DTMF information is passed to asterisk.
When the same phone (Grandstream GXP2000) is called from the same asterisk server with the same settings via an external SIP Gateway (Cisco) DTMF works.
I already tried to use in-band as well as rfc2833 and info on both endpoints.
It seems to be a callback related issue, because, when I directly call the callback-extension, DTMF works.

Wolfgang