[asterisk-users] 99 bottles of beer

Russell Handorf rhandorf at handorf.org
Wed Aug 22 08:14:51 CDT 2007

I've been working on an X10 component already. It works, but I wish the
CMA15 would work correctly in Linux (I know it's suppose to, but for
whatever reason the one I have just doesnt.) It's just a little AGI
script that I have working with Cepstral that throws http PUTs to the
Windows box that has Apache-PHP and the command line app. Yeah, I know.
But it wouldnt be this tedious if the CMA15 would appear correctly on my
* box.

(Oh, did I mention I made a LCARS Web GUI for this as well? :P)