[asterisk-users] Ordering BRI From AT&T

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Fri Aug 10 16:03:42 CDT 2007

When I ordered BRI in Michigan (25 miles N. of Detroit) It was still SBC.
I also had a hard time finding the right dept.

I do not know if it changed since then, but I had to order BRI from the same department that sells P2P T1s, and DSL.

Even though it was a voice service, the data group sold it.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org