[asterisk-users] VoicePulse Connect

Wes Baehr wbaehr at abilitybusiness.com
Wed Aug 8 15:08:04 CDT 2007

If you cannot afford any dropped calls or poor audio quality, you need a PRI
or POTS connection. It doesn't matter how great the carrier is, the Internet
is an unreliable medium.

2-3 times VoicePulse has had issues with incomings calls ringing busy. Once
incoming calls were all garbled on my end, although the customer could hear
me fine.

Generally, the outbound service is reliable. However, you should have a
backup carrier anyway.