[asterisk-users] VoicePulse Connect

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Aug 8 12:38:11 CDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 17:08 +0000, John Meksavan wrote:
> Wes,
>
>   What kind of service outages did you experienced?
>
>   This would use for my office and I cannot afford for any dropped calls or
> poor audio quality, when talking to customers.

	My experience with Voicepulse has been good and quality is usually very
good.  Most of the time when calls get distorted the problems can be
traced to my ISP.  Unfortunately you will never be able to get 100%
reliability when using the Internet.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001