[asterisk-users] Method for scripting options specified in make menuconfig

arkda thrills3k3r at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 23:37:20 CDT 2007

I've been digging around and I haven't found a way to do this, but I have a
feeling I'll feel like an idiot because it's something I'm over looking.

Normally if I need to specify an additional option (such as different
language sound files) or I'm building an Asterisk server with a lean
configuration and need to remove some modules I do so with 'make
menuconfig'. I've ran into a need however to install Asterisk entirely from
the command line, so I'm looking for the method of accomplishing what I've
normally done through 'make menuconfig' solely from the command line.

Anyone know how this is accomplished?

Thanks in advance.