[asterisk-users] Sangoma PRI

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:36:42 CDT 2007

Hi David -

> Last I checked, the replacement with the new firmware is only for those who
> bought the card in the last year (i.e. the card is still under warranty).
> Those of us who were early adopters cannot enjoy the improvements of the
> upgraded firmware without buying all new cards.
>
> Hopefully, I'm wrong and someone will correct me.

I don't know if this is still the case, but I had a v1 TE410P card
that Digium replaced with a v2 at no cost.  Because I chose to do the
cross-ship option (so I could do an immediate swap), I had to give
them a credit card number, but I don't think they ever actually
charged the card.  Free upgrade to a field-upgradable TE410P v2.  Yay!

I'm glad that everyone is having great experiences with Sangoma
support.  I feel I should add that the few times I've dealt with
Digium support, my experiences were equally good.

- Noah