[asterisk-users] Sangoma PRI

David Gomillion david.gomillion at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 11:53:59 CDT 2007

(top-posting because Julian did, and I'm too lazy to fix it all)

Last I checked, the replacement with the new firmware is only for those who
bought the card in the last year (i.e. the card is still under warranty).
Those of us who were early adopters cannot enjoy the improvements of the
upgraded firmware without buying all new cards.

Hopefully, I'm wrong and someone will correct me.