[asterisk-users] Telco is not detecting HangUp w/ TDM400P

Julian J. M. julianjm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 04:06:33 CDT 2007

That's ok, and is expected behaviour. The telco will keep the line
open for about 30 seconds. It's useful when there is no PBX, and just
2 or 3 phones attached to the same line... you can hangup on one room,
go to another, pickup and continue the conversation.

Anyway, i guess the telco can reduce that timeout or remove it
completely. Just tell them you have a PBX on that line.

Julian J. M.