[asterisk-users] Telco is not detecting HangUp w/ TDM400P

Alex Pankratov Alex.Pankratov at logmein.com
Mon Aug 6 14:40:45 CDT 2007

Thanks, Julian.

I saw this explanation, and it does not apply. There is no
"hangup supervision" with my carrier. I think they used to
have it, when I had different number, but even then it was
not 30 seconds, but more like 3 to 5.

I am now inclined to think that it has something to do with
a cell phone provider. I am going to run more tests today
using regular land line and report what's up.

Alex