[asterisk-users] queue beep

Todd H thouleasterisk at gleffsecurity.com
Fri Aug 3 20:55:05 CDT 2007

Hi -
I have a queue setup with 4 agents.  The people working the queue
tell me that when a new call goes into the queue, both the agent and
the caller hear a tone.  These are static agents - could it be
ringing the line again, even though the agent is on a call?  We are
using GXP2000's with only 1 line programmed in.
thanks
    Todd

queue.conf