[asterisk-users] Handling message for SAPI/TEI=0/0 Repeated Quickly

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Fri Aug 3 22:19:00 CDT 2007

Hello List,

I just turned up a T1 with Qwest.  All the channels came up and inbound
and outbound work and sound great.

The only issue I have is this message "Handling message for
SAPI/TEI=0/0" repeated on the console a couple times a second.

I tried googling it but only found links to code in libpri.  I am
running Asterisk SVN-trunk-r76015M.  I am going to upgrade to the latest
trunk but does anyone know why this is happening or what it means?  It
is not a warning or an error.

Thanks,
Steve