[asterisk-users] Teliax Quality of Service

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Thu Aug 2 12:01:20 CDT 2007

At 09:23 AM 8/2/2007, you wrote:
>  I recently ran into some problems with the quality of service with
> Teliax.  This occurred on August 1, 2007 with a dropped outbound
> call, audio quality isse on the callee side- not hearing me well on
> callee side, and sending DTMF tones (configured for RFC2833).  Am I
> the only Teliax customer having this problem?

Teliax has been quite good. I was having problems the last 2 days and
they confirmed that they are working on fixing something. I've been
using IP for all my outgoing calls for the last couple of years and
other than being ripped off by a couple of vendors and the occasional
connection problem it's saved me large amounts of money, more than
what I lost when the 2 providers refused to return my deposits and
then went under, but  I do have ways to get dial tone on my POTS
lines for those times when it all goes to heck.

Ira