[asterisk-users] Teliax Quality of Service

Douglas Garstang DGarstang at interainc.com
Thu Aug 2 12:55:12 CDT 2007

I confused by this. Don't ITSP's have redundancy? Don't they have
multiple edge systems for accepting incoming calls? Don't their multiple
edge systems have multiple interfaces, connected to multiple subnets,
via multiple switches? And, don't they have multiple upstream providers?
About the only thing that could go wrong that affects all service like
this would be a badly pushed out software update, affecting all systems?

Doug.