[asterisk-users] Slightly OT: SNOM & PoE

Andrew Latham lathama at lathama.com
Wed Aug 1 14:23:57 CDT 2007

I use on a regular basis the D-Link line, they work.  With the SNOM
you will want to set the ignore Ethernet unplug in case the Ethernet
switch restarts (like a Netgear 7248 attached to a cheap fiber trans).
 Keep in mind that holding a GSM phone real close to some of the SNOM
phones will cause them to lock up.