[asterisk-users] Agent Question

Jason Adams jadams at sumosystems.net
Wed Aug 1 10:47:42 CDT 2007

Hi, All,

I have a question about agents and queues.  Right now we have about 4
queues in our system.  Some agents are in multiple queues.  Our main
queue is for technical support and it's by far our busiest queue as
well.  We have the autologoff feature set to 14 sec right now in the
agents.conf file.  The problem I'm running into is we don't want people
in our sales queue (who are also in the support queue) to be auto logged
off from the sales queue.  Is there a good way to seperate agents and
only have the them logged off from the support queue and not the sales
queue?

 - Jason