[asterisk-users] How does Realtime read config files?

0xception 0xception at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 13:38:57 MST 2007

Hi...

I just had a real quick and simple question... I have a asterisk
implementation setup w/ real time off of a mySQL database for SIP peers and
queues, voicemail, agents etc... I after the upgrade to asterisk 1.4.3 there
are some new configuration features i would like to use. I was wondering if
i could just add to the database table a column for the new config option?
if this will work or not...

For example my queues.conf configuration in the database does not have a
column for ringinuse so if i were just just add a column called ringinuse
would this work? would this have to be a string for either yes or no or
would it be a bool or an integer?

thanks for any help