[asterisk-users] SLA Appearance between 2 Cisco 7960's (SIP)

Brad Sumrall Brads at ftnco.com
Wed Apr 25 18:59:17 MST 2007

I am very confident the 7960G has a sip load. I know for sure the regular
7960 does and the G just means gigabit interface. The 7970 was the only one
that didn't because of all the color interface/touch screen, and Cisco was
still pushing call manager big time, so skinny was the only load available.
If you log into cisco.com, they have it under software.

Sometimes people post it on the internet.

Asterisk is supposed to be more skinny friendly these days.