[asterisk-users] SLA Appearance between 2 Cisco 7960's (SIP)

Jason Howk jason.howk at subaquatic.net
Wed Apr 25 22:56:54 MST 2007

I run the phone with sip firmware so I can confirm it does. ;)
Actually the "G" means global and replaces the actual text on the
buttons with icons instead.  The gigabit interfaces come on the later
- -GE models.  My question was more directed to if anyone has gotten
SIP hints to work on the older 7960s at all.  Looks like I might just
have to give the new snom 370 a try...

- --J.